• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Get your Daily Dose of Positivity

To encourage use to do something, Said at our self defence class;" i'de rather be tried by 12 men then carried by 6 men" apt on Boxing Day......Ava

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] I take a deep breath and set myself free from any unhealthy dependency.[/FONT]

Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage

Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself.

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.

If you have an ounce of common sense and one good friend, you don't need an analyst.

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Never apologise for showing feelings. When you do so, you apologise for the truth.

Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water.

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.

Whether you think you an or think you can't - you're right.

If we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learnt a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so let us all be thankful.

I try to avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time.

Life is too important to take seriously.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Love recognises no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it's destination full of hope.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.

The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

A friend is a present that you give yourself.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Do not let your years slip through your fingers by living in the past, nor in the future. By living your life one day at a time, you live all the days of your life

Back