• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Get your Daily Dose of Positivity

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
I think that we could all do with a dose of positivity from time to time, as it makes such a difference to our weight loss journey, so I thought a WLS positivity thread might help some people.

The idea is for anyone to post any positive affirmations or mantras, and anyone who wants to increase their positivity needs to just take one and repeat it to themselves through the day.

If you think it's kookie, then that's fine, we're all entitled to our opinions, but I believe hugely in positivity and know it has made a massive difference to my life.

So the first one today comes from saint susan www.susanjeffers.com

I trust I will say exactly what needs to be said

and my one for the day -

The past is over. This is a new day, one that I have never lived before. I stay in the NOW and enjoy each and every moment.

The first step toward change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something you do, it is something you allow.
Will Garcia

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels -
Susan Maria Leach

Believe you can, believe you can't, whichever way you will be right

At best, I'm still way ahead of a lot of more folks because I don't have to worry about the person that stares back at me in the mirror each day

The more I love myself the more I see love reflected in those around me.

and from Susan today

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Don't warm yourself by the fire, be the one to light it. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]My life is beautiful,
I have it all...
But even in the sunshine,
One has to cry sometimes.

St Susan again.
[/FONT]

Back