• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh my... another surprise !

RoseA

With the weather turning colder I ordered a couple of long sleeved tops from Asda, which arrived today. I couldn't wait to try them on, but as I pulled the first one over my shoulders I thought, eek, it's far too tight, oh well, it'll fit in a few weeks. But once I'd got it on properly... OMG :eek: it looked great ! :D I've been wearing loose clothes for decades and I'd forgotten what it felt like to wear something fitted !

I got new bras this week too - what a difference they make ! My (.)(.)s may be as flat as spaniels' ears, but tucked into a good fitting bra they can still be nice and perky . Don't forget to keep measuring yourself girls - I've changed bra sizes twice in the last 2 months and immmediately feel a lot better for it. It makes so much difference to the way your clothes hang and boosts your self confidence too.
:banana dancer:

Rose I love reading your posts; they always cheer me up!
That must've felt so good!

I found a brand new 'old' bra I bought years ago and never wore as it was to tight...but my usual ones are decidedly big...so I put on the new'old' one and YAY! it fits and gives me a better shape!

I LOVE this losing weight! I'm so looking forward to buying some new clothes too! :D

Rose I love reading your posts; they always cheer me up!
That must've felt so good!

I found a brand new 'old' bra I bought years ago and never wore as it was to tight...but my usual ones are decidedly big...so I put on the new'old' one and YAY! it fits and gives me a better shape!

I LOVE this losing weight! I'm so looking forward to buying some new clothes too! :D

I think gobsmacked just about describes it ! :8855: And it's amazing what a difference a good bra makes to your overall shape, isn't it ? I only used to shop for clothes about twice a year... now I have to try very hard to contain myself from buying too many - I'm sure I could go mad, given half the chance !

I'm resisting as long as possible but not sure how much longer I'll last! LOL :D

I'm resisting as long as possible but not sure how much longer I'll last! LOL :D

LOL - me neither !! Funny... I can resist chocolate and cakes now... but shopping ? :8855:

arghhh thats lovely rose :) always nice to get that feel good feeling on new clothes etc ish we could bottle it and open it whenever we feel low xx

well done you x

LOL - me neither !! Funny... I can resist chocolate and cakes now... but shopping ? :8855:

Hoping this happens to me as i'm the other way around i HATE shopping its a nightmare unless i'm buying shoes and bags lol.

Well done Rose :D and thanks for your advice xxx

Its such a lovely feeling when this happens, it a shame we cant bottle and sell it we would be billionaires.

As I am going on holiday in Nov my summer clothes will be too big and my daughter bought over a case of her summer clothes for me to lend (seeing as our summer has now gone:cry:) and they fit me already...... oooooppppps

Well done Rose I just look at your stats and we are very similar. :)

Well done Rose must be a great feeling.I cant wait to be in your postion although if you dont mind i wont take your advice on the bra's thanks

Hey Girls it gets better..............Wait till you can steal clothes from your kids...... I have x2 Girls aged 16 & 19 me and my 16 yr old share tops now...... we have a shared wardrobe Loving it.........

Well, I really cant see this happening to me lol. My daughter is tiny, shes between a size 8 and 10 (moo she is) so I dont think I'll be slipping on her clothes :D wouldnt mind though! x

Jacqui I said exactly that, I wear her size 8 - 10 now I was a size 30 - 32.....dont say never..................................................................

It is possible, Im proof, it takes some getting used to but I must say it feels nice.....so hold in there honey, you will be shocked at how your dress sense and style changes.....cant wait to see your progress!!

Hi Rose,

It's so interesting to think about a tighter fit... likewise, I've lived in baggy tops and generous trousers for years. It is hard to think smaller!

I had a hand me down from my sister and it was a size 20-22, I tried it on and it fit...

There was a speaker at Salford last week and she said exactly what you are saying about a good fitting bra... I've also started using firming cream on my skin, she also recommended the Avon body sculpture for hips, saying she had lost inches using this...

We have so much to look forward to!

Well Done Rose....

Love and Hugs xxx

Back