• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slightly sensitive - one for da ladies ;)

everpositive

Slightly odd situation. I have now lost almost 9 and a half stones since my op on 9th Jan this year. Wearing size 18 on the bottom and a 20 on the top. I must have lost a lot of fat from my back in order to get into the smaller sizes Ive been going through. I must also have lost a little from my bust but I really havent seen a drastic reduction in the boob department at all. In fact, I'm still able to wear some of my old bras, pre op!!

Anyone else experienced this?

am too early post op but wow, well done you. you must be so pleased. i hope i don't lose my boobs. they are the only small bit of me!!!!

i had my op may 13th and have so far lost 5.1/2 stone. ive gone from a 44 GG and am now wearing a 42 D and i am so so pleased!!!!!!!

The only thing I can suggest is that the cup size of your boobs may have remained the same whilst you have lost the fat from the back and the bras have good elastication...maybe?

Well done on a fantastic loss though...you should be very proud...

(((hugs)))

Fantastic weightloss. TOTALLY unfair that yr Boobs are still lovely when the weight seemed to drop off mine first. No fair!! :)

:D

2242132459_cfde3e7a6c_o.jpg

My boobies have shrunk already:(:(well done on such a fab loss hun x:D

cheers for the responses folks. I should get measured I suppose. Even before I got really overweight, I did always have an ample bosom. As I grew, my puppies grew with me.

Now, I know some of you might be thinking, surely its good to have a 'fair pair' especially if the rest of the bod is trimming down, but they are no Pamela Anderson or Katie Price numbers I can assure you. I suppose when trussed up and encased in a pretty bra they look half decent but believe me once they are unleashed, its not a good look ;)

Well girls I guess we all have parts of our body that we love. Now that I've lost 5 stone my bust (which I love) is unfortunately deflating before my very eyes - unlike my bum!

I am afraid that everything will decrease apart from this part of my body & I will end up looking like an out of shape betty boo!

Good luck with getting measured!

Claire I think you've done amazingly well..... and you've given me such hope now because I'm virtually the same weight and size you were when you started. I really can't wait for my op now! I've got huge boobs and would love to lose a bit off them but to be honest - not too much! lol

firstly, well done on your amazing loss! i thought i would loose all in the boobage department as i lost weight but infact i have just lost my 'fat back' (nice!) and have gone from a 44e to a 36dd...but like some others have said...ok with them trussed up, but when unleashed...totally different story!!!

very well done on your weight loss and managing to hold on to those booblies ;)

unfortunately mine have taken on the appearence of wrung out tea bags :cry: it always goes there first for me :sigh:

Back