• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

getting ahead of myself

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
well i went on the transform website and i have ordered myself a broucher, it for surgery, as i know i will need to have excess skin removed after i have surgery, so i just want to know how much i need to have up as it will be for a few years yet, also they do a finance on surgery xx

They used to have the price list posted on the wall at the MRI. For a full monty it was around the 12 thousand pound mark.

I haven't even had my Bypass yet (and no sign of a date) but I had better get my begging bowl out now!

love

TillyBob

lol I looked at a place called elyzea in Belgium to get a rough idea, I think for the full tummy tuck, the inner thighs and the arms it worked out about £7,500. My sis said we may be booking a break in Belgium for 2010/11 and she will have a boob job and me the full monty lol.

I found them on a review site and this was their scoring 4.6 out of 5

Better start saving eeeek!

Thinkbethin

You look to young to maybe need plastics after (if thats you in the pci lol)

The younger you are, the more chance you have of shrinking back. I'm just the wrong side of 40 although I got to say, Im hoping it will actually be the start of the rest of my life lol even if i need plastics!

Xx

im 24yrs so im hopin it will shrink back but i do have bingo wings lol xx

Last edited:
Well there's nothing wrong with forward planning eh:) Thats the right attitude, losing it all is a dead cert right? I daresay I will need a whole heap of tucking but as long as I can somehow get my tummy and bewbs done I can live with whatever is left.

Lol and I thought it was just me that was jumping the gun!! :rolleyes::eek: I do admit to finding myself looking for a price list on my local Spire hospital's website a few days ago to see how much it would cost for a lil nip and tuck here and there...and everywhere... :eek::D;) Bad, I know. :rolleyes:

Cuppa xx

Back