• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting fidgety!

Gnomes

Saw consultant 26th July he said I was on the waiting list :) I've had all the tests needed.

So I ring up yesterday to see if they can offer me date, I get told as he hasn't filled in a T.... something form, I'm technically not on the waiting list :confused: :mad: gggrrrrr and he's not back from holiday for another 10 days.

I just want to know now, also my work keep asking so they can start getting my hours covered.

How long did everyone else have to wait from being told they are on the list and actually being given a date??

Thanks all

I saw the pychologist im May and he put me on the list, i saw him again on friday and he said they are booking people in for about Jan/Feb next yr so about 9 (Ish) months for me but it depends on where your having it done and how many people they have x

Walsall Manor, i'm just waiting for a date now, i'm getting fidgety as well but have to keep telling myself 'i've waited this long' just to calm myself down and get my head back into work lol

I see you're with Dr Sufi - is that at the Whittington?

If so, I can tell you the wait might be a long one - I finished my last test in March, to be told Dr Sufi was away the whole of April. Called up in May, and they said they were having problems with sorting out the new PCT departments and to call back in a month. Called back in June, they said to call back a few weeks later. Called back in July to be told Dr Sufi was going to be away again for the whole of August! Also, I kept calling his secretary and it rang and rang, I was leaving message after message and getting no response.

Finally I got p*ssed off and complained to the PALS service that I felt like I was being ignored and it was now 4 months since my last test date. I got a call from the secretary the next day and by the following week I'd got my op date (13 September). I'd guess that, if you've been put on the list now, there's about a 2 month wait, so around Oct/Nov probably.

Thanks Mio,
yes I am at the Whittington, sorry you had so much trouble! I was thinking it would be around Oct/Nov, but I just want to know the date.
The annoying thing is I have a letter dictated from Mr Sufi (whilst I was there) and typed by his secretary that says I am on the waiting list, what difference does this T... form make? and why didn't be sign it before going away?

All I want is a date, so I can book holiday, let work know and not be in limbo!

Sorry rant time!

Back