• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GETTING MY REFERAL TOMORROW

tinkerboom

Just to let you guys know after all the obstruction with my gp not referring me i got the pct involved yesterday . I have had a call this morniing i have to go be weighed measuered etc and they are going to refer me whoooooooooooo im so happy. I no i still have a long journey but i could burst im finally getting somewere x

Fantastic news... good luck with yr journey & well done for perservering. x

Brilliant Tinkerboom! keep us posted, I am at the same hospital you will be at Walsall Manor?

Linski xx

brilliant news glad your getting somewhere x

Thanks everyone i have had quite an emotional day today lol really never thought i would get there, i feel awful i had to involve the pct but i new i would never get anywere else. Tomorrow im booked in for measurments weight etc and im looking forward to it to be honest, for once in my life i stood up for myself as this means everything to me and im doing it for ME , i look after my 3 children i love them to death the same as my partner but this is for ME, sounds selfish dont it !!!

great news - well done luv x

My gp told me last week my bmi was 44 when tests was done today for my referal its actually 50.3 how can a gp get things sooooo wrong?????

My gp told me last week my bmi was 44 when tests was done today for my referal its actually 50.3 how can a gp get things sooooo wrong?????

Sorry to be an old cynic:mad:but I truly believe both the GP's & PCT'S are in cahoots & if you remember that & fight your corner accordingly you will have a chance

Good luck Tinkerbell-I believe you do have the determination to win:D

Back