• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh ive been so bad!!!

hopelesscase

Eight years ago i had a new kitchen fitted . The fitter was my neighbours friend and could only do it at weekends as he worked full time but i ended up with a very nice bespoke kitchen it took 8 weeks to do and we got on really well and ended up having a fling which went against all my principles as he was married.
He has since fitted my bedrooms and home office and the relationship was purley sexual as i didnt want any commitment.
Over the past few years we have met up twice a year max but i hadent seen him for a year as last time i saw him i vowed to myself that it was finished.
His friend my neighbour hasnt got a clue as to what was going on and last night my neighbour knocked on my door and asked if i would have the key because the kitchen fitter was calling down today for some things and he had told him he would leave the key with me.

As i said i havent seen him for a year but as soon as i opened the door my resolve crumbled just at the look on his face as he looked me up and down and said wow.

I am now resolving again that that was the last time as i am going out on the man hunt to find one of my own for keeps.

and before any of you ask yes it was miles better!!!!!!:p

naughty but nice HC

lol, i thought you were going to say you'd had a cornetto or something lol, make sure your not developing a new adiction! only joking xxx good on you!

naughty but nice ! men r like cream cakes gobble one up then look for the next :giggle:

both ends of the scale and not the weigh scale ;), lust is 1 end, love is at the other if you find a happy medium and can get both its a winner x

Oh my Carole aren't you a proper bad girl, naughty naughty!!! I have seen your kitchen and well, he must like you alot because that is a fine kitchen. It is good to be bad sometimes. Now, where to look for a keeper, hmmm...:)

Nic:p

Oh my Carole aren't you a proper bad girl, naughty naughty!!! I have seen your kitchen and well, he must like you alot because that is a fine kitchen. It is good to be bad sometimes. Now, where to look for a keeper, hmmm...:)

Nic:p

;) a good carpenter knows hows to use his tool well. right down to the every inch, it has 2 be perfect :D

Woooohooooo... Good for you Carole. There is definitely a keeper out there for you somewhere. Have fun looking!

Carole wow way to go girl - now that you have had a bit of practise you now know it will work on the rest of the men so go find that keeper to your heart (and quick just in case you have got a taste for it again!!!) lol Sending you hugs with fairy dust so you sparkle, sparkle sparkle and the keeper man sees you xx

Ohhhhh i dont feel so bad now i was expecting to be slated because he is married.
My problem is i only seem to attract the married ones or the ones with young kids Or like the other day when i went out and the tables around me all had men on i ended up with 3 geriatric grannies sat with me. lol

i know how u feel HC i used to attract all those types too, but you will fin one for keeps, I did!

Not so good for the other woman if she found out and it destroyed her and her family. (been there wasnt nice) But I do hope you find Mr Right there is someone for everyone out there x

Back