• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting the tape measure out ... eek

WitchInWorthing

well, I know my weight but I will be honest and I say I haven't a clue about my stats, so I am going to do them all tonight to keep a record, from cankles to wrists, hips, boobs, arms etc...

could be a painful evening - was tempted to get hubby to take the measurements, write them down and not tell me, but sticking my head in the tub of ice cream was what got me in this mess in the first place!

the next thing will be the before photos ... urm, not sure I am ready for that much reality today!

hope everyone had a good monday and good luck to anyone watching the meteor shower tonight xxx

Witch - you are brave woman!! Go for it ... it may seem scary today, but once you have been replumbed you will look back at your jottings from tonight and know that is never going to be you again!

I so hope for you that your op date comes quickly. I saw my provider today for my post-op check (five weeks ago tomorrow). He was very pleased with me and my bloods were OK. Next see him in November, but have to see the shrink again in October. I cannot tell you how well I feel, and yes it is hard but each day gets easier. BTW I had low cal fish pie and tenderstem broccoli florets for my supper tonight - how 'normal' is that?!

xxx

I think that's a great idea. I think I'll do this tomorrow, stats and the photos.

How often are you going to measure/photograph?

Good on you, take the stats and know you'll never be back there again. I have plenty of before photos, my stepmum takes millions of pictures and has a knack for finding the least flattering angle. Sadly she then puts them on facebook for the world to see! x

Back