• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is your head behind your body

Thanks Sam, you're sweet. Hubby took it on Thursday while I was waiting for my ride to Cheshire Oaks. I was being cheeky and he caught my smirk, I liked it so thought I would use it.

Hugs,
Nic;)

:hug99: Nic you always say lovely things (even if some of them are blatently untrue lol). If it helps, I've got a load of maternity tops in a size 10 :) Now I just need to squeeze the twins in them! :banana dancer:

carol the picture or you in your jeans is just fantastic and you can really see how far you have come. My before pics are all in my underwear as Ib wanted to capture just how big my overhang is. So those ones will never be for public viewing lol.

Doesn't she look fantastic, I took the picture and then looked at it later and thought yep, she is one hot lady. And like a different woman!!!

I also took underwear photos and I look back at them and smile, it is a lovely private thing to look at where you started.

:hug99: Nic you always say lovely things (even if some of them are blatently untrue lol). If it helps, I've got a load of maternity tops in a size 10 :) Now I just need to squeeze the twins in them! :banana dancer:

I refute any allegations that I say untrue things, I think you are compliment resistant and should look into treatment:D. Thank goodnes that praise is free because I would be very poor:eek::eek:, what with the way I want to shower you and Carole with praise! You look great, you are tiny and good going on the a size too large maternity tops, end of!

shel youve got them so flaunt them girl. People pay thousands for a pair like that. lol

Amen, Carole just what I was thinking. Thin women around the world pray to look like you my dear. Enjoy it!

Back