• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gingerbread Men Massacre

phatgirl

I made a wonderful desert tonight that I made special to celebrate the snow, it involves dismembered gingerbread men who had it comming!

Gingerbread Men Massacre:47:

2-3 Protein Gingerbread Men* rolled very thin
1 small Banana
2 squares no-sugar added Dark Chocolate
Light Whipped Cream
Sprinkle of chopped nuts

Peel & slice the banana into small bite size pieces.

• Place the 2 squares of chocolate in a microwave safe dish and heat for 1 minute or untill the choc is melted.
• Dip the banana pieces into the choc, then transfer the coated banana onto a plate.
• Take 2-3 gingerbread men and break them into pieces and sprinkle over the banana, top with some light whip and a sprinkle of nuts. Viola, easy and tasty!

Protein Gingerbread Men

Cook time: 10 minutes

Makes: 30-40 small gingerbread men
Prep time: 15 minutes plus chilling time

Ingredients
• 75g (2 ¾ oz) polyunsaturated margarine
• 75g (2 ¾ oz) SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
• 1 egg, beaten
• 150g (7 oz) spelt wheat flour
• 50g vanilla protein powder
• ½ tsp baking powder
• 1tbsp ground ginger
• ½ tsp ground cinnamon
• ½ tsp ground allspice

Method
1. Place the maragrine and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend in a large bowl and beat until smooth. Beat in the egg.
2. Sift together the remaining ingredients and add to the bowl. Mix to a stiff dough, cover and chill for 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4 / 200°C / fan over 180°C. Roll out the dough to approx 1/8 in and mark out shapes with a cutter. For crispy cookeis, make the dough very thin. Transfer to the baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes until beginning to brown around the edges. Cool for 5 minutes on the trays and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.

:eating: mmmmmm that sounds yummy and the gingerbread men even yummier :party0051::D

Your evil Missy - thats sooo cruel! Those gingerbread men did nothing...NOTHING to you!

I made the gingerbread men! Woo hoo! Gorgeous! Thanks Nic x

PG, what did those poor gingerbread men do to you? You keep having these massacreeesss... I'm sure there is a society for the prevention of cruelty to gb men.... xx

I am ADDICTED to the gingerbread men. I eat far far far too many and I tell myself it is ok as they are high protein but i know i should not eat as many as i do....they are just TOO good!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Back