• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

give me faith...PRE OP DIET!

fatbutnot4long

ok i know some of u guys wont want to answer but i have a few questions...

i have 2 weeks and 7lb to go on the pre op b4 i get to the 5%... i was just wondering...

how long you guys did it for?

how much did u weigh start of the diet?
i weigh 21.1 stones

do you think 7lb in 2 weeks in doable?

thanks for all those who reply (if anyone)

as you can probs tell im really worried i wont do it... i seem to have stuck with a loss of just 10lb!

Hi Kirsty when is your operation date? G.M
ok i know some of u guys wont want to answer but i have a few questions...

i have 2 weeks and 7lb to go on the pre op b4 i get to the 5%... i was just wondering...

how long you guys did it for?

how much did u weigh start of the diet?
i weigh 21.1 stones

do you think 7lb in 2 weeks in doable?

thanks for all those who reply (if anyone)

as you can probs tell im really worried i wont do it... i seem to have stuck with a loss of just 10lb!

thanks guys i needed that! ive been accepted for the op... but i have no date as of yet... i have to loose 5% then they give m a date my next appoitment. so i really really need to do it. im going to give it my all and try n have all the milk im supposed to - i dont think im having enough to be honest .. ill let you all know if i do it. thanks again xx

Kirsty - you can see my stats but I did 7 kilos on pre op milk diet. It really worked. Surgeon was very pleased. Have faith in yourself and your pre op diet. I found it really hard but managed to stick it. Fingers crossed for you.

Kirsty...I'm presently on my 3rd week of pre-op and have lost 18lbs and my op is on the 10th...I was 20st wen I started and for me it's 4 tins of ww soup and 4 muller yogs and yes it is tough but I'm sure YOU WILL crack yours and lose the desired amount of weight..
Mark

hi guys.. thanks all for taking the time to reply. i am feeling much better about it today and its not long till i go back so hopefully havent got long left and ill do it. the diet is hard but its not that that disheartend me its the fact i lost th 5% and still stuck to it and then gained 4lb! i was gutted! im feeling better now though and im not going to weigh myself till i go back! theres not much else i can do ay! lol... thank u all though uve made me feel much better i was so close to giving up and heading to KFC! i didnt though :) i just cried instead! hope ur op goes ok mark uve done brill on the pre op diet. i hope to be given my date soon so ill let you all know. HUGE thanks again xx

Back