• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Glitter signature

Hi does any 1 know how to do this i have tried a couple of the links on here but just end up with a load of ads :confused::p

For your glitter signature

Click on this link

GlitterKiss.com - Custom Glitter Graphics Generators and more.

Once there you will see a sample on this page and then ow the left side column coloured kisses ...click on a colour and you will get loads of different styles of glitter letters to try...click on one of these and you will get the next page where you pick a background colour and in the next box you write in your name and below pick a doll from the selection.

your doll and signature will be ready for you to either trash it or grab it...

If you trash it you can start all over again and if you grab it...it will then give you the code for putting it in your signature. It seems to be a little slower today so give it a few seconds to load each page.

What you want is the forum code that works here to put in your signature the same way you have done your ticker.

Here is a sample.

Is there a limit as to what you can put on?
My signature box has a ticker already - i tried to put a glitterati on, but it just showed nothing.
deleted the glitterati code and kept the ticker (its now ok)
Is there a limit on what the signature will allow? do you have to earn extra space?

thanks for your help....

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

When you join, you are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

I hope this sorts out some of the confusion and you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Love Mini xxx

aha.... thank you for that.... now i understand!

Michelle

oh thats great to know the more you post the more you get,,thanks

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.
I've posted 50 posts, 51 if you include this one and I don't seem to have any more signature space. Am I doing something wrong? I'd like to put a glitter signature on and another ticker too, but I don't have enough space :cry:

I've posted 50 posts, 51 if you include this one and I don't seem to have any more signature space. Am I doing something wrong? I'd like to put a glitter signature on and another ticker too, but I don't have enough space :cry:

Its usually not instant, but you definatly should have it now :)

Pierce

Wondered how I could get enough space to add a list like Surfhunny's, above, now i know. Pity newbies like me can't pm other members as there is so much info/advice out there. Think this is my 3rd post, long way to go.

Tok a lot of time but - - - -

Had a lazy morning reading loads of posts and posting replies, now reached 52 including this one.:)

Hi Michelle,

When you join, you are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

I hope this sorts out some of the confusion and you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Love Mini xxx

Thank you!!! I have been wondering about all of which you mentioned for a while :)

Back