• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOAL!

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
Whoooo Hooooooo!!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:Good afternoon everyone!!! I have posted this in my Dairy, but I am so happy thought i would post here aswell to share my success with you all, Saturday I reached my goal weight of 9st and I was over the moon, it took 2 whole weeks to lose that last 1lb, but Today I have a smile on my face from ear to ear,
This morning After my shower i weighed myself and i am Now Drum roll please 8st 13lbs Whoooooo Hooooooo!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:
I really Can not believe it!!! Me!! 8st 13lbs I am so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Toady!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:6st 8lbs GONE FOREVER!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!
For anyone who's reading this and maybe having doubts or a little scared to have the Bypass Op then don't be, Its the best desision I have ever made and I am the happiest person ever, It really has changed my life for the better and It will change yours too.
I feel so much healthier, Happier, and have sooo much more energy than i ever have, its totally life changing Only 8 months ago, I was deppressed and hated myself and at times felt suicidal, Honestly I can't tell you all how really happy i am and it really has changed my life.

:happy096::wow::talk017::winner::0clapper::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:Awwww well done you xxx

Well done! That is such an amazing accomplishment!

incredible. well done JO. xx

I found all the happy smilies I could to congratulate you, that is absolutely amazing and I am soooooo chuffed for you x x x :happy096: :happy036: :girlpower: :bliss::talk017: :wow: :0clapper: :party0011: :wee::woohoo::banana dancer: :party0016: :party0038: :party0019: :party0049::greenapple:

I'm so happy for you thats fantastic!

Clare x

I found all the happy smilies I could to congratulate you, that is absolutely amazing and I am soooooo chuffed for you x x x :happy096: :happy036: :girlpower: :bliss::talk017: :wow: :0clapper: :party0011: :wee::woohoo::banana dancer: :party0016: :party0038: :party0019: :party0049::greenapple:

Yeah - what she said! Simply amazing.

Whoooo Hooooooo!!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:Good afternoon everyone!!! I have posted this in my Dairy, but I am so happy thought i would post here aswell to share my success with you all, Saturday I reached my goal weight of 9st and I was over the moon, it took 2 whole weeks to lose that last 1lb, but Today I have a smile on my face from ear to ear,
This morning After my shower i weighed myself and i am Now Drum roll please 8st 13lbs Whoooooo Hooooooo!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:
I really Can not believe it!!! Me!! 8st 13lbs I am so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Toady!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:6st 8lbs GONE FOREVER!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!
For anyone who's reading this and maybe having doubts or a little scared to have the Bypass Op then don't be, Its the best desision I have ever made and I am the happiest person ever, It really has changed my life for the better and It will change yours too.
I feel so much healthier, Happier, and have sooo much more energy than i ever have, its totally life changing Only 8 months ago, I was deppressed and hated myself and at times felt suicidal, Honestly I can't tell you all how really happy i am and it really has changed my life.

Thank you FGS

I know you must be over the moon but you have made my day...
You have been such a wonderful inspiration to loads of us here...You look fantastic and seem like such a lovely lady.

8 little months and look how far you've come...well done.

(((hugs)))

that is fantastic news you should be so proud of yourself what a achievement.
well done

super:D super :DSUPER:D S U P E R :Dbig well done and congrats :D no wonder your grinning lol

:D:D:D
Hello lovely lady, YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!!! I am so happy for you that you have reached your goal, it is just amazing and you deserve the praise. You are an amazing lady who inspires us all!

:p:p:p
;););)
:):):)
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hugs,
Nic:cool:

Talk about let the figures do your talking for you.....So good to hear of such an achievment and suspect you are over the moon...
Mark

well done Jo :clap:

congrats_3.gif
well done xxxxxxxx

wow- well done you thats absolutely fabulous. congrats!

Awwwww What a lovely response to my post!
It has really made my day knowing your all happy for me and I want to Thank each & everyone of you for helping me and inspiring me along the way, Its really nice that I have this place to come and know we have all felt the same feelings at different stages what we say to each other really is truthfull and honest, I know I have never met any of you personally but you all play a big part in my life and Your all a great bunch of people so Thankyou all.

:553: Great news! :553: Well done - you look totally delicious! :553:

Lx

Back