• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I DID IT !!!

grom

Slim for 2009
Hi folks
I've been going to the gymn since mid feb when I was given the all clear to start exercising and am really seeing the benefits. I have always wanted to be able to run but at 22 stone that wasn't really an option!
Well, this morning I got on the treadmill and thought - 'I'll just try a few paces' - and I found I was able to run for a full ten minutes!!
I can't tell you how fantastic it felt!
My next ambition is to start horse riding again!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

:0clapper:well done grom thats a fantastic achievement !

liz x

Wow Grom, thats great hun. Well done xxx

Wow Grom I am dead impressed well done chick...xx

Thanks chuck! I have tried running in the park with my dog but he gets too excited and jumps up at me so think had better stick to the treadmill!!

OMG running!!! well done i havent faced that one yet

Good for you my dear! Well done!

Nic;)

well done I've yet to step into the gym again. I can only do swimming as ailments prevent but after WLS who knows what can acheive

Keep on pushing and you never know you might get the urge to do the marathon in the months to come

Ali

well done - great achievement!

Well done chick, that's a great milestone:D:D:D

Thats fantastic grom. Just been looking at yr stats as you took me by surprise when you said you used to be 22stone. would never of guessed that when we met you looked so good and am i right in thinking you were only a few weeks post op then?
well done.
carole

Thanks chuck! I had lost a couple of stone pre op ( a stone on the pre op diet) but the wedding pic in my album is me at my biggest!!
I was about 6 weeks post op when we met !

Grom - Running on the treadmill, Horseriding GET IN GIRL well done and pat on back time.

Missed seeing you 'round here. Glad you are doing so well. Hopefully we will meet up again soon.

Well done hun!!!

Nic:p

Back