• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOAL!

Awwwww What a lovely response to my post!
It has really made my day knowing your all happy for me and I want to Thank each & everyone of you for helping me and inspiring me along the way, Its really nice that I have this place to come and know we have all felt the same feelings at different stages what we say to each other really is truthfull and honest, I know I have never met any of you personally but you all play a big part in my life and Your all a great bunch of people so Thankyou all.

Totally amazing well done you are such an inspiration we all hope we will tread in your footsteps one day and acheive our targets well done. janey:clap::happy096::happy096::happy036::bliss::talk017::talk017:

Go girl go.. Well done and congratulations, bet you feel like your walking on air.

whoooooo Jo just sen this a huge congratulations on reaching target, long may you stay within your range. Treat yourself go on be a devil you have earned it

Hi
Only just read this WOW WOW WOW fantastic well done you uhave done so well you should be so proud of yourself xxx

Wow FGS ,:party0019:

Well done for reaching your target weight and a good few months before you thought you would.The new photo of you looks so good,you look so different .

Congrats again....Take care

xxx

Back