• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOING BACK 2 HOSP

BlueDiamond

Hi guys and gals

As most of u know I had an emergency defill last week as my band was filled too capacity ( they withdrew 1 mil) I think they took too much out because my eating habits have gone through the roof :confused:

For example I am constantly hungry :rolleyes: which I never was b4, I had a small chicken shish kebab with salad and was able to eat the whole lot ( I was famished tbh) :eek: and I can eat a whole tin of Tuna Chunks without any dressing or sauce on..... I wasnt like this b4. :eek: So I think I will be needing a small fill to get me back to where I was b4 I had defill. I am really having to watch what I eat coz if I dont I will be piling on the pounds again. Just hope I dont have to wait too long for it. All the best 2 e1 BD X

top_kat

Gosh, what a difference a small change can make ~ hope you get sorted etc soon!

flutterby1966

Feel for you bd. do they always do the aspirations/fills by a whole mil. I found even quarter of a mil sometimes makes enough difference. Keep us updated ... And don't eat a horse ... It's mine LOL XXX

rickysmrs

Hope you get sorted soon xx

lisa1983

Bd
I really feel for u as it is suprising what just 1ml can Do to u,
Finger x u can have half ml put back in
Best luck Lisa x

wildthing

I had a mil taken out a couple of months ago and because I have been enjoying eating normally and not being sick I have put a stone back on. Need a small fill maybe half mil to get me back on track but have to pay and can't afford it - yikes. Tried dieting but can't seem to stick to it ;-(