• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AnnieT

Well done Annie and thinking of you... love and hugs xxx

congratulations on a new you, hope you recover quickly xxxx

Had a text from Annie this morning -
all went well as Charis said. She is not in too much pain, she is just drowsy - so all went well.

Hi all. I had another text from Annie this evening. She says she is feeling much better and the care she's receiving is incredible. She asks me to let you all know that she's ok and her recovery is going well, and sends all her love to her very special weight loss friends.

Big love and hugs from me to you Annie. I'm so thrilled its all going so well for you.
Love Charis xxx

She sounds like she is doing really well :D
Thanks for the updates ladies ;)
Wishing you a speedy recovery Annie (HUGS) XX

Thinking of you Annie Angel xxx

Thinking of you Annie, as always, love and hugs xxx

:grouphugg:

Annie's coming home!

Hello all my lovely friends. I've just had a text from our dear Annie to say she will be coming home today. She's still feeling a bit rough but thinks she will feel much better after some good quality rest and sleep.

Which we all know can be achieved so much better at home!

Welcome home Annie my dear friend. Take it very easy now, lots of rest, lots of fluids, lots of zzzzzzzzzzz! God bless. My prayers are with you for a wonderful recovery and you taking every joy in your new life.

Love and huggles

Charis xxxx

Aw Im so pleased she is coming home, you are right of course Charis you can rest so much better at home.
Welcome home Annie, make sure you take it easy and gets lots of rest.......really chuffed you are doing well (HUGS) XX

good news thank you Charis...
now take it easy Annie...
It must be so nice to come home to a decent cuppa and your own bed x x

So happy it has all gone so well - welcome home Annie. After a rest, it's the start of your new life xxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your lovely comments, I'm really sorry if I caused any concern about not being in touch, I always take ages to come round from an anaesthetic and I slept the whole of the day and the day after.

Thank you also to the lovely Charis for agreeing to keep you all up to date with my progress.

I really did have very good care whilst in hospital apart from a few concerns about the state of nursing when I got onto the ward and I can honestly tell anyone who is due to have their surgery at the L&D that they will receive the best care from their surgeons who are very attentive and reassuring.

I am really pleased to be home and slept for ages last night in my own lovely bed.

Thank you again for all your best wishes. xxx :)

Back