• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AnnieT

Grace

Morning all. I had a text from Annie this morning to say she'd arrived safely at hospital and was first on the list for theatre this morning. :)

So she'll be well under way by now! Thinking of you Annie, with love.

Annie will text me when she's back on the ward, but I know she struggles with anaesthetic so it'll probably be later this afternoon. I'll up date as soon as I hear from her.
Charis xxxx

:)Thanks for the update Charis-tell Annie we're all thinking of herx

Hi guys. I still haven't heard from Annie. She did warn me that she suffers badly from anaesthetics so maybe she's still out of it. I've texted her. I'll let you know as soon as I hear.
I'm praying all's gone well and she's well and truly on the Loser's bench by now.

I've just been posting on her diary that I'm thinking of her... look forward to your update when you've heard from her Charis. x

Im sure she will be ok, if she suffers badly from the anaesthetics it could be tomorrow before shes fully awake. I know I was out of it almost completely the first day, and I was first down too XX

Fingers crossed that all is well. As anaesthetics effect Annie badly perhaps we are asking too much of her and ourselves for her to make contact today? I'm sure she is thinking of us as much as we are thinking of her :) x x

Fingers crossed that all is well. As anaesthetics effect Annie badly perhaps we are asking too much of her and ourselves for her to make contact today? I'm sure she is thinking of us as much as we are thinking of her :) x x

I'm hoping she's having a lovely sleep and feels tons better by tomorrow. xxx

Just heard from AnnieT

Annie has just this second texted me. She says, "all done and I'm good."

I'm so delighted and relieved! Wooohooooooo!

Welcome to the Losers' Bench Annie!

Big hugs and love from me...take it easy now and get lots and lots of rest sweety.

Thanks Charis...I can breathe again and actually have an 'early' night!

Annie's on the loser's bench :D:D x x

Brilliant news, think now maybe Annie can change her diary from The Invisible Woman, to the Incredible Shrinking Woman.... Welcome to the bench Annie, be sure to take it easy and gets lots of rest xxx

Annie has just this second texted me. She says, "all done and I'm good."

I'm so delighted and relieved! Wooohooooooo!

Welcome to the Losers' Bench Annie!

Big hugs and love from me...take it easy now and get lots and lots of rest sweety.
Phew...I was a tad worried as no one had heard anything...
yay Annie...:talk017:
xx

ooooo fab fab news, so glad she s done and dusted, speedy recovery vibes being sent her way xxx

:)Thanks for the update Charis:)

It is with great pleasure that we all shuffle along the bench for Annie - I know for certain she is going to be a great player on the losers teamxxx

Reactions: Bev
Congrats Annie - Welcome to the other side :)

Reactions: Bev
Back