• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOOD LUCK SAMBUCCA!!!

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
Sam,
Just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your Op on Sunday!!!
I hope all goes well for you and you have a speedy recovery!!!
Looking forward to hearing all about your weightloss journey on the Losing side!!
Wishing you all the very best!!!!

Good luck Sam, the start of an exciting journey!

xxx

The very best of luck to you x

good luck sam, you are a lovely lady and i will be thinking of you on sunday, i hope all goes well and you have a smooth speedy recovery xxx
goodluck035.gif

liz xxx

Oh sam how exciting. i sooooooo hope you have a similar experiance to me and make a super speedy recovery. You have been so patient and supported everyone along the way. You are going to be a looser!!!! make sur you take them measurments
Take care and good luck
fondest wishes
carole

Bout blumin time girlie!!! I will be thinking of you Sam on Sunday & can't wait to see the much fitter, healther, happier and of course thinner you. Good luck and big big hugs to ya chucks. xxxxxx

Thanks everyone. xx

Good luck & very best wishes to you for a speedy recovery:fingerscrossed:

Good luck hun, wishing you a speedy recovery :D

Ah Sam, so pleased the date is finally just around the corner for you! 2009 is the year of the new job and new you.

All the very best and hope you have a super speedy recovery x x

Good luck Sam!

I'm sure I've already said this but I wish you all the best and good luck for Sunday. Can't believe how quickly thats come around.

Look after yourself.

xx

Good luck Sam

Wishing you a super speedy pain free recovery.

I look forward to reading about your journey as soon as you are up to posting.

(((hugs)))

Back