• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOOD LUCK SAMBUCCA!!!

Aww, Twin your day is almost here and I couldn't be happier for you. Just wish it was more convenient to pop down to see you because I would so tag along with Angela & Terri when they visit you! I am wishing for you to have a simple, straight forward one-way trip to loserville and will be waiting with absolute joy to welcome you! You will be on my mind so I will be sending good vibes for a speedy recovery.

Nic:p

Sam i am wishing you a good op and a very speedy and healthy recovery from it too. You were one of the first people to encourage me when i joined minis and i have always been struck by your patience, support and sense of humour throughout your wait for your op to come up.

I'm sending you special hugs and fairy dust to keep you safe xx

well then the big day is almost here for you
wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery
best wishes
regards steve

Thank you so much to all of you for your wonderful messages of support. I'm truly touched by your words and blessed to have made such wonderful friends here.

I have broken up from work now, so tomorrow will be spent packing my bag and getting the housework up to scratch and doing last minute food shopping so Neil can take care of the kids while Im gone, and so that I have suitable nourishment to come home to. Saturday will be spent waiting for the phone to ring incase my bed is ready.

Love you all xx

You are a constant help and inspiration to us all - I can't wait to hear your ongoing weight loss story. Good luck and speedy recovery.:hug99: xx

This seems to have taken forever!!!! im wishing you the best of luck for sunday and feel so excited for you...sam this is the best thing ever you are going to be so happy.
hugs and kisses
lesleyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heya Sam

Ive just gone all emulsional (emotional) as we say in our house for you, butterflies the works, anyone would think it was my turn.

I hope your all psyched up and rearing to go, I think I would be a bit of a wreck at this stage,probably gone all 'primal' and retreated into myself.

It's your turn to shine, shine bright and heal well,
you soon to be
'Loser'
YOU!

:character00238::character00238::character00238:

Back