• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck Mrs Duck

heavenlykaty

Thinking of you for tomorrow, how are you feeling......

I think I would be scared, excited, scared oh and did I mention excited.
But that's just me.
I am sure all will go well and looking forward to hearing all about when your back home.

Take care Kate

Hi Kate,

Thanks for the well wishes, id be lying if I said I wasn't scared, I'm petrified! I'm just trying to keep myself occupied, I'm off for a bath shortly and to pack my bag.

I've just got to keep reminding myself why I'm doing this. I'll keep you posted every step of the way xx

All the best for tomorrow. We'll be thinking about you . Best wishes and see you on the losers bench.

Good luck mrsduck don't worry all your thoughts and feelings are completely normal. You'll be fine. It's the beginning of a new life you'll achieve things you never thought possible! I'll be thinking of you xx

Thanks you two, the support on this site is unreal, I'm not sure id be still going through with it if I didn't know that you lot will be waiting for me on the other side. I'll message tomorrow morning with an update xx

good luck mrs duck just think this time tomorrow you will be through the other side and on the losers bench

Back