• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOOD LUCK REBIRTH

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Just wanted to wish Rebirth lots of luck for tomorrow. You were so kind that 1st time i went down to Manchester by "surprising" me with a meet at the hospital. You have continued to meet me when i'm down there and you have shared my journey from day one! Now it's my pleasure to return the kindness and send you lots of love and good wishes for tomorrow. You have my number please that that lovely hubby of yours to text me and let me know how you are. Big hugs hun xx

Good luck!! xxx

Good luck, I hope it all goes well and your back here soon to tell us all about it :D

:)Good luck P:)

Love ya loads-you're gonna rock at this-
think I'll call you Mrs Mentor from now on lol

Juliexxxxxxxxx

Good Luck hun - hope it goes brilliantly for you xxxx

Good luck!! :) xx

Will ring and see how you are and sending loads of love xxx

Hello Angel,

It will soon be over for you now and you are on your forward journey!

I am thinking of you and have your landline number in a safe place to call and see how things are going....

Will hope that we can catch up again very soon and until next time... sending a huge hug, loads of love and good wishes....

Take special care, you are a Very Special Lady...

xxx:):):)

Hi Rebirth
Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery, see you again soon!

Good luck rebirth and happy healing vibes coming your way.

thanks

Just wanted to wish Rebirth lots of luck for tomorrow. You were so kind that 1st time i went down to Manchester by "surprising" me with a meet at the hospital. You have continued to meet me when i'm down there and you have shared my journey from day one! Now it's my pleasure to return the kindness and send you lots of love and good wishes for tomorrow. You have my number please that that lovely hubby of yours to text me and let me know how you are. Big hugs hun xx

Oh Allie, thank you so much for all you've said. It was an easy thing to do, I just imagined how I would feel in a strange place. You and sewingbelle were so easy to talk to. I think I'll need all the support I can get.:8855::D My girls are looking at this over my shoulder and have noticed the icons. So for once I am using them in my post.

Rebirth:talk017::thankyou:

:)Good luck P:)

Love ya loads-you're gonna rock at this-
think I'll call you Mrs Mentor from now on lol

Juliexxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much Julie, girls say to say hello and asks whether your husband has found his eye patch LOL. :gen126::dooney::angel:The girls chose these icons for you. It will be your turn soon.

love

Rebirth

Good luck sweetie. You nervous? Excited? Both? lol
Thanks I'm not nervous at the moment. Mind you the girls have had an extended bedtime so have had not time to be nervous yet. I am very excited and can't wait for tomorrow. May be things will change come tomorrow morning???

Rebirth

Back