• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A VERY BIG THANK YOU ON MY TRIP TO mANCHESTER

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi guys
Sitting on the train on my way home from Manchester. Check up with Mr Ammori went really well and he is really pleased. I told him he still has a fan club lol. I wanted to post to say a very big thank you to some people. Firstly to Mia(32beme) for meeting me at the station and dropping me at the hospital with a coffee in between it was so kind of you and lovely to meet you, you look great. Secondly to my lovely suprise, came out of apt and there was Rebirth who had taken the time to come to the hospital to say hello, it was so great to meet and chat to you and you are so lovely. You have a great birthday and a lovely birthday trip. Last but by no means least Angela( Sewingbelle) who met me at the hospital aand bravely fought rush hour traffic to drop me off safely back at the station( yes i made it safely only kidding Angela lol). So a big thank you to all 3 of you it made the long trip worth while and i'm touched by your kindess x

How incredibly sweet. That is so amazing.

How incredibly sweet. That is so amazing.

The kindness of strangers never ceases to amaze me. And to quote someone famous whose name escapes me "a stranger is just a friend you have yet to meet"! Seems you met some today Allie xxx

Glad you got back ok Allie and that everything is going well medically. Some lovely guys here to be sure. How was Kath and Basil?

Fantastic Allie - glad it all went well and he is pleased with you, and how lovely of the girls to meet you. x

Hi guys
Sitting on the train on my way home from Manchester. Check up with Mr Ammori went really well and he is really pleased. I told him he still has a fan club lol. I wanted to post to say a very big thank you to some people. Firstly to Mia(32beme) for meeting me at the station and dropping me at the hospital with a coffee in between it was so kind of you and lovely to meet you, you look great. Secondly to my lovely suprise, came out of apt and there was Rebirth who had taken the time to come to the hospital to say hello, it was so great to meet and chat to you and you are so lovely. You have a great birthday and a lovely birthday trip. Last but by no means least Angela( Sewingbelle) who met me at the hospital aand bravely fought rush hour traffic to drop me off safely back at the station( yes i made it safely only kidding Angela lol). So a big thank you to all 3 of you it made the long trip worth while and i'm touched by your kindess x

How lovely was that Allie...you have some great friends there!

Glad your appointment went well.

(((hugs)))

Hi Allie, It was lovely meeting you. You're as nice and friendly in person as you appear to be on minis and exude such warmth. I am glad that you made the train and hope that you got home alright? Did you manage to get something to eat?

It was lovely meeting you as well Angela. I hope you found your way to the station without too much problems and that you made it on time for your appointment?

Rebirth

Allie it doesn't surprise me that some of the lovely people here went out of their way to meet you. I would have too if I'd been anywhere near Manchester.

Your always so supportive of everyone here and this proves that its appreciated. Glad everything went ok at your appointment too.

xx

aww allie your such a sweetie sure the girls enjoyed seeing you just as much x glad all went well with your appointment, how long will it be till your next one? such a long way for you hun x

Hi Hannah
Must admit day did tire me out but as you read so worth it next apt is on 18th November x

Glad you got back ok Allie and that everything is going well medically. Some lovely guys here to be sure. How was Kath and Basil?

aww thats lovely. Some great friendships have been made on this site. Its a wonderful place.

Back