• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A VERY BIG THANK YOU ON MY TRIP TO mANCHESTER

Basil was looking and sounding as sexy as ever lol. It was Jenny the dietician i saw yesterday Kath is next time around. I hear you weren't looking half bad yourself at the meet on sat xx

They lied ;)

No we did ,nt

Allie , i knew you straight away from your warm friendly smile, it was my pleasure to met you and make you welcome sorry it was raining first time in ages honest.
Hope the Man U fans on way back were,nt too disruptive ha ha.

My love for Scotland extends greatly to the people i have met in the past, so another to the list in yourself .

it was a lovely meet up ,know you had no food so watch that and look after your self you look fabulous.
So much energy i know you were back at work 7am today so take good take and rest up a bit if you can when you go away soon.

Anytime, hope we meet up again and love the idea you mention re week end break away for those who are able and interested..
Keep on lossing love mia

i was a bit worried you would think me a loopy driver like my loopy sat nav phone, but if you can put up with my driving skills im up for meeting you again i really enjoyed my self sewingbelle

They def didnt lie Karlos you look amazing! Mia thanks for that, i was quite weak when i got home with no food but just a one off had something when i got in. Oxford Rd had quite a few supporters but they were well behaved lol. Took some time back today and left work early so have recharged batteries! Look forward to seeing you again soon i hope! Angela that sat nav of yours me thinks was taking us the scenic route hee hee not to mention wanting to kill us too lol, you did very well under pressure and i did'nt miss my train. Will def meet again next time i'm down and lets hope we can get weekend organised for us minis sometime next year xx

Thats great news Allie, roll on the rest of your life. Aren't people on here the greatest.. x

Back