• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOOD LUCK REBIRTH

Will be ringing to see how you are Angel and do take good care, thinking of you xxx

Hello Angel,

It will soon be over for you now and you are on your forward journey!

I am thinking of you and have your landline number in a safe place to call and see how things are going....

Will hope that we can catch up again very soon and until next time... sending a huge hug, loads of love and good wishes....

Take special care, you are a Very Special Lady...

xxx:):):)

Thanks for those sentiments Beverlie, I'm tearing up with all the comments and good wishes from everyone. Hope I'll be back posting soon. Feel free to ring and hubby will fill you in.

Rebirth

Reactions: Bev
I met you on Wednesday with Bev & Jackie you are a lovely lady and i wish you well on your journey and will be thinking of you xxx

Thanks all of you for your good wishes and healing vibes. Those of you who are religious please say a prayer for me tomorrow morning, thanks.

love and blessings to you all.

Rebirth

My prayer candles are ready sweetheart and I shall make contact with your beautiful hubby... thinking of you and rest well... loads and loads of love and hugs coming to you xxx

Honey all my love and prayers will be with you tonight, tomorrow and until I know you're doing fine and back posting! I know God will be looking after you sweety. xxxx

So,so sorry to read this - but Pearline's health is the most important thing & hopefully the Ecg will be done real quick
Big hugs P-love you loads girl-your time WILL come:)xxxxJuliexxxx

Back