• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck RoseA for your bypass on thursday!

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Just to wish you all the best for your gastric bypass on wednesday. Youv'e done soooooo well on your pre-op diet and i'm sure your gonna do even better post-op, take care xxx

Last edited:
All the best rose x

Good luck hun xxx

Awww... that's lovely, thank you sooo much !!! :eek:
Actually the op is not till Thursday... I go in 2 nights before ! I'm thinking of taking my netbook & dongle so I might even be online from my bedside... :D

Just want to add my good wishes for a straightforward op and a pain free speedy recovery, look forward to hearing how you are, take care xxxx

Whoops sorry Rose, if anyone knows how long your in before the op it should be me!!!!! Just a word of advice make sure you eat a good size meal before you go in, i wasnt fed anything at all in the hospital and i was in for 7 nights!!!!!!!! Good luck xxx

Whoops sorry Rose, if anyone knows how long your in before the op it should be me!!!!! Just a word of advice make sure you eat a good size meal before you go in, i wasnt fed anything at all in the hospital and i was in for 7 nights!!!!!!!! Good luck xxx

Hi Lisa, no need to apologise ! :) And many thanks for the advice... I've been wondering if I'd get a meal tomorrow or not ! :eek:

I still cant believe now even a year on that they never gave me a morsal!!! xxx

Good luck for your op!

I still cant believe now even a year on that they never gave me a morsal!!! xxx

I put a jar of chicken Bovril in my hospital bag... LOL ! :D

Good luck Rose! xx

Good luck from me too Rose xxx

Good Luck hun i hope all goes well x

Back