• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Tesmaralda

Sambucca

Our friend Terri goes in to hospital on Tuesday for her bypass on Wednesday.

Terri, you have waited so patiently for your turn whilst others seem to have leapfrogged you in the queue, yet you never complain.

You are always here offering support to others and always have the right words. So now it time for us all to support you.

I wish you a safe and successful operation, and a speedy recovery.... Oh and of course, rapid weight loss.

Luv ya xx

Terri,

I wish you all the very best of love and well, everything for Wednesday and always. You are a fabulous human being and your family are so lovely too. This is the biggy hun, for you and them. So, in true tesmaralda style, get yer big smile on and do this thang!

We will be waiting for you afterwards. :hug99::hug99::hug99:

Hi there Tesmarelda

Sending you lots of warm wishes and positive thoughts for 'start of the rest of your life day'.

Good luck Teri - you're on your way!

good luck i hope all goes smoothly for you x

Good luck Terri!

Hope you have a speedy recovery too. You were the first person to offer me advice re surgery on mini's, I'm so pleased its your turn now.

x x

Will have all fingers and toes crossed for Wednesday Terri - you won't need it as i know you are well prepared for the next steop in becoming the new you.

So a speedy recovery and look forward to reading all of your experiences here - sending hugs with fairy dust to give you a heartfelt boost x:553:

Can't say anymore than whats already been said! Hope everything goes well, will be thinking of you x

good luck terri!
as you know i go in tomorrow, with my op on tues.. so we can compare stories after ll
.x.

thanks baby jayne :)

.x.

Terri, what can I say? Wishing you a textbook surgery, a quick as lightning recovery & ease and comfort adjusting to your new life. Only wish I lived closed so I could come bug you at the hospital!

You have all my best wishes babe, tuck them under your pillow and take good care of yourself.

Nic:D:D:D

Good luck on wednesday terri ;-) i am sure all will be well and you will find yourself a great big loser

Back