• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good News

Wendy1

:D:DHi guys went for my 9month check, doc said look at you there is not much of you now, he sure knows how to make me happy. He said all tests are fine, and i dont need to lose anymore weight. Yippee, never thought i would hear that. I am 9stone and a size 12, just need to get rid of my flabby skin now, (will i never be happy.) I have lots more energy, feel fit,and love to buy clothes, Its the best thing i have ever done, cost a lot of money but worth every penny. Dont you guys think twice about the op you will love it xx :D:D:D

well done, do you mind if i ask how much weight yoou lost?x

Well done hun, how much have you lost and from when xx

I had my op in November, and did'nt have a lot to lose, i was 14stone but my Ashma, and Diabetas was getting bad, i was told the op would clear this up, and it has, gone for ever i hope.
I know some people have lost that much weight, and more, but i was usless at loseing weight, and needed the help, thats why i had to pay. but i am happy now xx

So glad to hear you are healthy and happy :) xx

:)A-mazing Wendy-so glad you're happy:)

Thanks Julie I am really happy, and i hope all you guys are two xx

:)Yep thanks Wendy-I am happy-losing very slowly-but NOT gaining & feeling in control for 1st time EVER-yey!!! WLS rocks:)

Do u mind telling which surgery u had? Sorry on my phone so cannot see profiles? I think I am in similar case, need to lose about 5 stones... how easy or difficult have u find the journey so far?

Back