• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2ND SCOTTISH MEET

Going to try and make it along I am nighshift on Saturday but if somone can let me know where the meet is I will try and sort out transport

Can you let me have the postcode for where we are meeting as I don't know Glasgow at all?
Thanks
Jacquie
Will it be easy to park there?

Jacquie, I would park in Buchanan Galleries, easy off the motorway and well signposted. I could meet you there if you want and meet up with the gang.

What exactly is Buchanan Galleries? A gallery? A car park?
Sorry to sound dense but sounding like I'm going to get lost in Glasgow! LOL!

will try and be there

Heres the postcode for Buchanan Gallerie Jacquie, there is also a route finder on the link I gave you:

G1 2FF

Anne

Hi everyone!
Thanks for the info! Just struggling to fit everything in on Sunday! It's my daughters birthday and have to drop her and friends in Stirling and pick them up again!
Trying to fiddle things!

Allie, Caffe Nero at 1.30ish is good for me.

Is that ok for you Jacquie? (Your best parking for here may be St. Enochs car park)

Anyone else coming along to swing their kilt?

What is the name of the street that Cafe Nero is in please? Hope Street, Buchanan Street, Dundas Street, St Enochs Square or Union Street?
There are tons of Cafe Neros in Glasgow!!!

Allie, great to see you again - best of luck in your move to the isles - stay in touch!!

Vikki, Great to catch up and can I say that your girls are an absolute pleasure to be out with - you must be very proud.

Jacquie and Deepblue - hope to catch up with you next time.

Back