• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2ND SCOTTISH MEET

Ann good to see you too and thank you for the lovely gift, it will burn brightly in the Isle of Lewis. Ditto to what you said about Vikki's girls they are an absolute delight to be in the company of and it was lovely to catch up with you too. Owen and Jacquie i will see you soon i hope. Aw Jacqui i love you to bits and i can't wait to see you again and there is always a bit of me left for you lol xx

Hi Guys!
So sorry I couldn't make it!
It was my daughters birthday and spent most of the day ferrying teenagers around Stirling!
Hope your move to Lewis goes well, Allie! And let us know when you are next on mainland for Scottish Meet Up Number 3!

Awwwww i pure love you guys xxxx:grouphugg:

The kids love meeting with you ...when I told Lucy what we were doing today she said 'YAY!'......

I could sit and talk the day away with you all- like minds and hearts..I am truly blessed to have made such friends and it warms my soul when we meet and my hug quotient for the day goes up lol

Can't wait for the next one and as we reduce in size may we swell in numbers !!

Till we meet again ladies bright blessings and safe travels xxx

No prob Jacqui lol! Jacquie C thanks for kind wishes sorry you couldn't make it but i'll certainly let you know and if anyone feels like a trip to the Isle of Lewis you would be more then welcome. Vikki it was a pleasure and i know what you mean about talking forever its so easy with you guys x

Back