• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2ND SCOTTISH MEET

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys
Would love to arrange another meet before i head to my island living in 3 weeks time. I only have one weekend free unfortunatly but would Sunday 24th October suit everyone, we could have the same venue as before or happy to change it to a different location if people would prefer. I still hope to come down and catch up with you guys from time to time you are not getting rid of me that easily lol xx

I'm in!

The Sunday suits me ok, and the venue is fine for me, but happy to go somewhere else if people prefer!

Looking forward to it!

:)Have a great meet girls:)

ps-I'm sure I've seen a couple of Scottish pre-ops posting recently-I'll point them in your direction Allie if I spot them again-I know it's helped me no end meeting so many of you guys before I had my opxxx

We need, Vicki, Andrea and Pauline!!! I spoke to Andrea on facebook and I think the date was good for her, but I'll check!

Any other pre or post op people in Scotland???

Yeah 24th would be ok with me as long as I've got my car out of the garage and my need to bring my son along. I'll let you know for defo though.

I've left messages for Vicki and Pauline!

Bumpity, bump bump bump!

hi guys got your message i'm sorry wont be able to make this one either as i will be on my way back from Belguim that day via the channel tunnel
sorry not been on for a while but ive kinda went through a bad patch
reading other peoples posts about how they were getting surgery right left and centre felt as though everyone else is getting apart from me so was a bit jealous (must be honest ) was green with envy so decided to stay away for a while as i just broke down in tears every time i read someones good news terrible i know of me to be jealous of someones good luck

Not at all Pauline its called being human hun and frustration is natural. Its not that you don't wish anyone well thats due for surgery its just that "i wish it was me". Don't feel bad i'm sure we all understand. I'm really sorry you can't make it would love to have met you before i moved. Please keep coming on here for support we are here for the good times and the bad. Big hugs x

Me! Looking forward to it!

allie thanks for the kind words hopefully just a phase im going through i will still keep popping in
sorry i cant make it again
hope you all have a good day

Hi Girls, sorry but I can't make it on Sunday. Both boys have football and my car is still in the garage (and I'm skint :(). Anyway have a great afternoon and hopefully we can all catch up soon.

Allie, I'll just need to catch up with you another time but definitely keep in touch and all the very best for your move and new job. x

Back