• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some Tips!

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
I was advised not to eat rice or pasta as they can swell in the pouch. Good job really as they were my problem foods - its all about adpating and Im sure you will find alternatives!

Remember though these are just guidelines from my provider x

miserable

HI Mezza,

Thanks for that, I have learned a lot from reading your threads..:) But i have a quick question why trying to avoid soup??? I would have thought this is what i would abuse off during the first stage process and all the winters to come... sorry if it a stupid questions.

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
HI Mezza,

Thanks for that, I have learned a lot from reading your threads..:) But i have a quick question why trying to avoid soup??? I would have thought this is what i would abuse off during the first stage process and all the winters to come... sorry if it a stupid questions.

Hi and its Mazza :D

Yes soup will be of use during the first stage but not once you move onto proper food, it will slip straight through.

The idea is to eat small amounts of textured foods which are fairly dry - to fill your pouch for longer.

No question is a silly question x