• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some Tips!

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
No probs CC - even if it just re inforces what you allready know it might be of some help x

cah-ching

No probs CC - even if it just re inforces what you allready know it might be of some help x

Yes, but it helps and awful lot because I know some of those rules but not others.

Have been aiming to reduce carbs - but your tips for foodie alternatives are useful.

My dietitian also thinks I'm not drinking enough (especially as I sweat buckets during my workout) so I'm aiming for 2-3 litres per day now.

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, but it helps and awful lot because I know some of those rules but not others.

Have been aiming to reduce carbs - but your tips for foodie alternatives are useful.

My dietitian also thinks I'm not drinking enough (especially as I sweat buckets during my workout) so I'm aiming for 2-3 litres per day now.

Good luck, 2-3 litres is do-able X

Léonie_

Such a helpful post! I've moved onto softs for the next couple of weeks and am already planning ahead for afterwards and looking for lunch ideas I can take to work easily etc so this is fab!

Just wanted to say thanks! :D

archiesmum

Thanks Mazza. It's a great reminder for those of us that may take the occassional detour from the straight and narrow!!

JOWOOD4

Thank you. Its always good to check back with the rules and see how everyone makes them work.
Well done for a great post
Jo XX

bigpod

A big thanks to mazza and bluediamond it is really usefull to know what to eat once you are able to I personally am finding the thought of it a little daunting (you hear horror stories of food sticking, being sick etc). I am still at the liquid stage just now with no problems so any advice for the future is much appreciated.

Mio

Just read this and am feeling a bit more positive, as it's basically what I eat now (just in smaller amounts *lol*) I try to avoid carbs, and don't eat them during the day - slimfast for breakfast and salad for lunch with fruit in-between, but I do like a "proper" meal in the evening.
Only thing that makes me sad is the no rice/noodles - is this a general thing or a personal one? I love my oriental cooking!

Last edited: