• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good week

Sophie 124

Infact, great week!
I have had loads of comments about my weight loss this week and right now I am at work and I spotted my old supervisor who I worked with 5 years ago (when I was much smaller). She now works somewhere else but very occasionally does a shift up here. Last time I saw her was about 6 months ago and I actually hid so that she didn't see me- and how much weight i'd gained. Well today I saw her and proudly strolled over and said 'Hi' and gave her a big hug!
It was such a good feeling to have the confidence to do that today.
I've only lost 2st 8lbs, so still a way to go but I'm already feeling so much better about myself!
Just wanted to share with you. Xx

Sophie- thats what its all about. I'm so pleased for you xxxxx

That's with it's all about! Brilliant! Im not even at the two stone mark but i feel like a different person! So much more confidence. Delighted for you :)

What a lovely feeling that must be! Good for you - keep up the good work x

Only 2 stone 8! 36lbs is fantastic - put it into context and its around the weight of a three year old child.

Well done x

It's wierd how your confidence comes back isn't it. I've tackled my boss today about stuff that's been brewing for around 2 years. It was so good to clear the air & knock HIM back into shape! That's what 4 stone off has done for me!

MrsPill said:
It's wierd how your confidence comes back isn't it. I've tackled my boss today about stuff that's been brewing for around 2 years. It was so good to clear the air & knock HIM back into shape! That's what 4 stone off has done for me!

It's so true, when I was biggest I feel like I dissapeared to nothing in terms of my confidence.
You go girl- give your boss what for! Lol xx

God I hope one day I can say how unfair my boss is to her face !!!

Well done x

It's liberating, believe me. I've done it now ....told him all my issues written on 2 sides of A4 without getting angry & he apologised & we came up with a plan for us both to change!

Whouaa if only xxx good for you Mrs pill

I know...I can't believe it. Thanks xxx

Back