• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gorgeous Pate.

Mrs Quiggle

Ok so it's not real pate but gorgeous all the same. Last night I did roast dinner for the family, roast chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing, carrots, swede, french beans, sprouts, broccoli and gravy and I pureed mine, made quite a bit so some in the freezer some in the fridge for today.. Anyway my discovery - I spooned it out of the little pot I stored it in the fridge in and licked the spoon and it was really yummy. I can see this as a brilliant pate for spreading on crispbreads or wholemeal toast. I'm certainly going to give it a go as soon as I can eat cracker bread or toast lol.:D

yummy sounds nice. xx

I love pâté on ryvita the real deal though :p. though yours sounds lovely too!!

Im almost 3 weeks post op and my favourite snack is a couple of Melts crackers with pate or Laughing Cow light spread. Its so tasty and just melts in the mouth so seems to go down a treat without any problems.

Ok so it's not real pate but gorgeous all the same. Last night I did roast dinner for the family, roast chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing, carrots, swede, french beans, sprouts, broccoli and gravy and I pureed mine, made quite a bit so some in the freezer some in the fridge for today.. Anyway my discovery - I spooned it out of the little pot I stored it in the fridge in and licked the spoon and it was really yummy. I can see this as a brilliant pate for spreading on crispbreads or wholemeal toast. I'm certainly going to give it a go as soon as I can eat cracker bread or toast lol.:D

ooh sounds nice, you should become our resident forum chef xx

Nice nice please send me some!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mrs Quiggle's Roast Chicken Dinner Pate. :)

I can see it on the Sainsbury's shelves already !!!

i do that a lot with small amounts of leftovers etc and can guarantee they are very very nice on ryvita with salad on the side too

I don't like pâté - but this sounds delicious and is the next best thing can't wait to try x

Back