• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

todays the day for psychologist at srh

rachaelh

and i'm a lot calmer than i have been in the days leading up to now, I was told at my last appointment at SRH that as long as all goes well today i should be making my way onto the list shortly after, so i'm going in with a 'nothing to lose' attitude, i've waited this long to get to this point and here's hoping after today there'll be more of an end point in sight.. and you never know liz, i might make it to the support group on thurs if i'm feeling less of a fraud by having some more info on the route of my journey by then!

so wish me luck and i'll be back with the in's and outs later on

good luck sweetpea, im sure everything will be fine xx

you will be fine sweetheart, ive never met Tony but i do know a lot of ladies that have and they say hes a fantastic guy and he will make you feel at ease, some see him once others a few times. im sure all will go well and it will be lovely to see you on Thusday if you feel up to joining us at at the support group, good luck chick let me know how you get on today xx

Good luck. xx

Fingers crossed for you. Good luck xx

Best wishes. He's a very nice guy, I like him a lot. Let us know how it goes.

how did it go ?

well all I can say is woo hoo! My appointment lasted about 5 minutes as he asked me a bunch of questions, why did i think i was there, what kind of op I wanted and why, what i would use as a coping strategy if couldn't rely on food, and he agreed with me that i got my head nicely sorted into the fact that WLS is the best option for me, a lifelong commitment and that i understood it wasn't a decision to be taken lightly! So on that note he told me he understood why mr small wanted me checked over so to speak, but felt in my particular case his services wouldn't be required, so he's be writing ASAP to mr small to tell him to get me on the list as there's no reason he could see for me not going for surgery (I asked for copies of everything he sends, so at least i can feel in the loop whilst i'm waiting!) But he was a lovely guy and even apologised for wasting my time by having to come unnecessarily! So all together now..... hi ho, hi ho, its on the list we go!

and as you can tell I'm a much happier chappette now!

thats fab news xx

Great new, I'm really pleased for you.
You're really on the way now!

excellent news xxx

Back