• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date eeek!

miss jelly tot

Neeeeds to get to target!
So finally I have my date 3rd August, I feel like this :gimi:and this :9529:
I went for my pre op appointment and 2 hours later finally left!
Not long now!

o wow eeee good luck hunni!!!! all the best xx

How cute is that little smiley face pukin!! Good luck will keep everything crossed for you (well almost!)

OOOh, a tummy tuck! Hope it all goes well and you get the lovely flat tummy we would all lurveeeee to have :D x

Oooh exciting...you know we will need pics of your new flat tummy though xx

Thank you all. Yes pics to follow but I cant add any before pics untill after :ashamed0005: I cant look at it and if I add pics now and for some reason it doesnt happen I would be horrified you all saw my Jelly belly!

I had to do pics in front of the photographer at the hospital, a fit guy....oh the shame!

Anyway thank you all and I will keep you updated :)

Congratulations on getting your date (my wedding anniversary) Don't worry about your pic or fit guys seeing your tummy, it will never be as bad as how you see it. Good luck xxx

Only just seen your post Jelly. Congratulations on getting your date.

Would you mind sharing with me what happened at the consultation? Am trying to pluck up courage for my own referral at the moment.

hiya luv - congratulations on your tt! bet you cant wait - you will feel like a million dollers after youve recovered i bet, good luck hun xxx all the best

Good luck hun!

ooo crikey! if you do get plastics at the hospital do they make you do the pics??... is that for there benefit? for other paitents?... x

Yay I made it and feeling good. Ive had very little pain. To be honest the most painful part was taking off the sticky bandages/dressing! Im drain free and in my jeans again although Im swollen. Its the best thing I did :D:D:D
ooo crikey! if you do get plastics at the hospital do they make you do the pics??... is that for there benefit? for other paitents?... x
You can refuse. It's for the benefit of other medical staff. He did say they may be published in a book or even a DVD but if this happens they would tell me.

Only just seen your post Jelly. Congratulations on getting your date.

Would you mind sharing with me what happened at the consultation? Am trying to pluck up courage for my own referral at the moment.
Do you mean for the Dr's appointment or seeing the surgeon? I'm happy to share my experience but i did have to get funding first.

Thank you all for your support x

Great news, good luck. xxx

Oh wow, congratulations x

Hi
Well done sounds like you are doing really well. Keep us posted with your progress.

Jo
xx

Wow, well done Jelly.... How you getting on now? xx

Thank you all :gen126:
I dont want to talk too soon but I have had an easy time really compared to some people. My pain is minimum and I am now on paracetamol. My drains came out after 3 days and I didnt even feel them coming out. I'm doing light house work and walking around.
The only downside is my tummy is still swollen and Im in pain sleeping on my back.
I really hope that anyone that needs it doing in the future can get it. Its a postcode lottery which just isnt fair.
If anyone is interested in pics I can post some.

Back