• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date

race

OMG got a call 2day frm srh they had 2 cancellations i go in next wk on thursday and have my bypass on friday morning and its my birthday 2day what a present :D:D:D im so excited and nervous. is there anyone else having their op on the 2nd of march from srh?

Natalie xx

Excellent , wish it was me im just starting the process, good luck

Congratulations !!!!! hope its a nice smooth ride for you xx

OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm so excited for you hun - woo hoo xxx

I've just realised that only gives you a week to do the pre-op diet - have you started straight away? x

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:birthday:

I've just realised that only gives you a week to do the pre-op diet - have you started straight away? x

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:birthday:

thank u newcy :) yeah ive just been out and got all the stuff i need i just cant believe it coz i phoned them on wednesday to see where i was on list and the didn't tell me and said it would be may when i would get the op and 2day i get the call :D xx

How exciting - You must be in shock that it's happening so quickly!

I ring every few weeks on the off chance but have been told anywhere from April - June. Hopefully not long now x

yeah i cant believe it my head is all over the place and feel abit sick lol but thats just the nerves i think. just be prepared hun coz it could be here before u know it ive gotta go out 2mora and get all the things i need for hospital now xx

Great news xxx

Looks like march is gonna be a busy month for everyone

Fantastic!! Must be the best birthday present ever!

Good luck had mine on 15th feb and I feel absolutely fantastic you'll be fine hunni and happy birthday xxx

Back