• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date

thanks, no i still need my partner to have at least 3wks off because i dont drive and also he would need to be at home to look after me and my son and im having bypass im gonna be in hospital for 3nights x

Sorry that you've had to cancel, I was thinking the same and I'd get annoyed when I rang up and was told we can't give u a date or even a month!

I explained to them that I have children and a job I need to make arrangements but that didn't seem to make any difference.
The last time I spoke to them I told them I had a death in the family so i was worried about double booking myself but once again I was told it could be any time! The next day I got a phone call offering me 13 march, my husbands on holiday from the 3 till 11th and then starts jury service on the 12th. I didn't feel able to turn the date down but luckily my friends and family are rallying around and offering me all kinds of help and with the husband doing jury service at least he'll be around in the eve's.
I really do feel that they need to think about the arrangements we have to make.
Good luck

Vicky x

race said:
thanks, no i still need my partner to have at least 3wks off because i dont drive and also he would need to be at home to look after me and my son and im having bypass im gonna be in hospital for 3nights x

Sorry to hear that amazing how hospitals differ I had my bypass on 15th feb and went home on 16th a bit battered and bruised but feeling very well considering, they said you can start driving again after 10 days and not had any pain medication since day 4 , you will be fine when you get it done hunni, I'm day 11 now and truthfully feel so well it's untrue , good luck xx

Sorry to hear this what a shame

Back