• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my date

Wowwww like you say, what a great birthday pressie, and with it thrust on you like that, less time to worry too!

I am sure all will go well, happy birthday ........... just think, last one before being a loser :) x x x

whoop whoop happy birthday and all the best off luck for ya op hun x

thats great news can i ask how long have you waited i have has sleep apnrea done and xray on my band done and i go bak to see dr small on 16th april just hope i get on waiting list
thanks

aww thats great all getting sorted im new to the group dont know me way round it yet can any one tell me how long u wait at sunderland ive had all the sleepappena done and clear had a xray on me band i go back 16th april im hopin i get on the list thanks for any help x

The average wait at the moment is about 18 months in total! It took me 1 year to get on the waiting list and I'm expecting to have another 4-6 month wait for the op x

Fantastic birthday present! Good luck!
SNx

thats great news can i ask how long have you waited i have has sleep apnrea done and xray on my band done and i go bak to see dr small on 16th april just hope i get on waiting list
thanks

Thank u I started my journey in oct 2010 had seminar in nov 2010 had nurse and dietian appt in feb 24th 2011 had consultant in august 2011 endoscopy on the 8th nov 2011 and was put on the waiting list and frm that date it's took 3months to get my op date , so its a year 2 date hun xxx

Happy bday hun n congrats how exciting :) good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow - great news!

I think it must be better to get it last minute - no hanging around for you!!

Hope you had a great birthday.

x

Congratulations!! Hope everything goes nice and smoothly for you xx

I have to cancel for later date now coz my partner can't get the time off at such short notice and he would be the one looking after me when I got home and child care so I'm gutted but there's not alot I can do as I don't have family members living near by, so someone will be very happy on Monday , just means il have time to organise everything x

thanks, no i still need my partner to have at least 3wks off because i dont drive and also he would need to be at home to look after me and my son and im having bypass im gonna be in hospital for 3nights x

What a pity hun - I'm sure you'll get a new date asap x

Back