• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my first appointment with St Richards! Lucy from Eastbourne

Bling Babe

Well I have a date for the op 9th November 2020 it's finally happening 😁
Yay congratulations that’s very close, when do you start your LRD, keep in touch xx

Bling Babe

On the 2nd November, I know over 2 years wait can't wait!!!! Will do 😆👍 xxxx
wow You’ve done well to get away with only a week on the LRD, which surgery are you having?....I bet your buzzing, I remember that feeling well x

Bling Babe

Bypass my weight 16,8 stone can't wait did u have the same? X
Yes I had a bypass too, my weights was 16.9 !! I reached my target within a year, I wanted to be half the woman I was (8.5lb) and got to 8.2lb. This was too low, I then gained a stone but would like to now lose half a stone but it’s being stubborn and I’m being naughty too much !
it is the best thing I ever done but it is also the hardest thing I’ve ever done, it doesn’t fix your head, I still want to eat all the wrong things and I do miss them, I work in an environment where there are sweets, chocolate, biscuits, cake and savoury snacks bought in by our pati in abundance every single day and it is so very hard to walk away from it all.....but...no regret. Xxxxxx

Lucy S

Hi Lucy. Im in Eastbourne too. Not sure if this will help or not but I have just got my surgery date (13th February 2020) after being initially referred in Novermber 2017. My 4 sessions (Tier 3 I think) ran from November 2018 to May 2019 then my MDT was on 20th Sepember 2019. I was told the wait would be 4-6 months from November (I was delayed being put on "The List" due to another medical condition) and I got the call this week with the date. Apparently Chichester have recently taken on a new surgeon so hopefully the wait will be a little less for you. There is a local support group in Eastbourne which is very helpful. I can give you the details if you would like them? If I am allowed?
Ooh yes please, did you have your op? X

Parsnip

Jennyt1989

Hi Lucy. Im in Eastbourne too. Not sure if this will help or not but I have just got my surgery date (13th February 2020) after being initially referred in Novermber 2017. My 4 sessions (Tier 3 I think) ran from November 2018 to May 2019 then my MDT was on 20th Sepember 2019. I was told the wait would be 4-6 months from November (I was delayed being put on "The List" due to another medical condition) and I got the call this week with the date. Apparently Chichester have recently taken on a new surgeon so hopefully the wait will be a little less for you. There is a local support group in Eastbourne which is very helpful. I can give you the details if you would like them? If I am allowed?
Could I have the information for the support group I’m from Hastings x