• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

got my vitamins

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
i got sanatogen A-Z gold complete mineral and multi vit

nutritin info

VIT A 100%
VIT D 100%
VIT E 100%
VIT C 100%
THIMIN (VIT B1) 100%
RIBOFLAVIN (VIT B12) 100%
NIACIN VIT B6 100%
FOLIC ACID 100%
VIT B12 100%
BIOTIN 100%
PANTOTHENIC ACID 100%
CALCUIM 25%
PHOSPHORUS 18%
IRON 100%
MAGNESIUM 33%
ZINC 100%
IODINE 100%

its dosnt have

copper
manganese
chromium
selenium
potassium
chloride

so my question is, is the above enough for me even tho a few of them are not 100% and some are not included in the tablets xxxx

Depends on who you ask. In my opinion, nope. Not good enough. Post bypass you need to be on a prescription strength one like forceval or ketovite.

Shel, my dietician told me today that my Ketovite is useless as it has hardly any vitamins in it, just mostly vitamin A.
I was so relieved as it tastes absolutely vile!!
She advised me to go onto children's syrup until I can take multi-vits.
How are you anyway, we've not spoken in so long!!!
xx

thank u, just gonna wait till my dietician ring me on thursday before i start taking anythin. xxxx

Is that the same with the ketovite tablets Emma? I'm good ta, just been going through a rough patch with Charlie being poorly, so not been chatting much :)

I was taking a Boots one but Doctor changed his mind and told me I should take Forceval! They are alot stronger!!!

when i saw my doctor he was unsure what i need so im gonna go back to him next week cause ill need more fasttabs, how long do we take the fasttabd for, i got 28 in a pack and kath jus said see ur doctor when u run out!! xx

Back