• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got NHS funding!!

Heayes

I had my assessment on 17th and Mr Davies has agreed to provide me with a gastric band. It was a long day I was there 5 hours!! but the result was worth it. He did say that they are waiting to hear what funding they would be given this year so I hope that doesnt change things, otherwise I'll be booked in in 3-4 months time. I wish I had asked for this years ago.

Thanks to Poole Holes Bay Group for their support. Good luck to everyone there who is waiting for their op day.

Great news well dun hun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done!...Nothing like hearing the news that funding has been secured :D

Best wishes for the future

Andy

yay..the epic day we all wait for has come for you!! x

Woohoo!! Congratulations xxx

Wooooooohoooooooo congratulations, see you at the next meeting to hear about it xxxxxxxxxx

I was in there on the 17th !!!

Just double check you have actually been granted funding.Phone your providers secretary.It sounds as if the doc is just requesting it.

I had my assessment on 17th and Mr Davies has agreed to provide me with a gastric band. It was a long day I was there 5 hours!! but the result was worth it. He did say that they are waiting to hear what funding they would be given this year so I hope that doesnt change things, otherwise I'll be booked in in 3-4 months time. I wish I had asked for this years ago.

Thanks to Poole Holes Bay Group for their support. Good luck to everyone there who is waiting for their op day.
Congratulations :D

If you get to see the surgeon here you have the funding already :)

Back