• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got the letter i was waiting for from sunderland hospital

sukies

Hi all, ive just recieved a letter from the hospital telling me to phone the secretary and arrange a convenient date for my surgery so i will know by tuesday...yippieeeee!!!! ive been waiting since the 2nd november. does anyone know what will happen next? will i have to go and have a pre assesment? just so happy!:)

Congratulations Sukies on getting your date, can't wait for mine now, Karen x

Wooooo! There are lots of peeps getting SRH dates at the moment! Congratulations!
Grace xxx

great news sunderland have really come up trumps with appointments this week

we are nearly on the losers bench i cant wait xxxxx

Congratulations! It's such a great feeling to reach that milestone

Great news, so pleased for you x

Hi Sukies
once you get date the sec will notify PAAC and you will get an appt though for preassessment that will usually be 1-2 weeks before op, might even see me if I am back to work.

Denise

thats great well done x

How exciting - you must be thrilled! X

Hi all, ive just recieved a letter from the hospital telling me to phone the secretary and arrange a convenient date for my surgery so i will know by tuesday...yippieeeee!!!! ive been waiting since the 2nd november. does anyone know what will happen next? will i have to go and have a pre assesment? just so happy!:)
anyway i got my date, friday 25th march....so excited!!!

its fab fab news hun, i got put on on the 27 oct, so hopefully i might hear soon hey?.. maybe it depends what op your having and the surgeon hey,,

either not long! what happens now do you get your milk diet through post etc?...

x

aww thanks kelly, yeah she said that she will send it all out in the post. im not sure if i have to go in 2 weeks before though for a pre assesment. you should't be far behind me then for your date, you looking forward to it?

i got my confirmation letter in the post and the pre op diet 2 days after i spoke to them so you should get that this week. i have to do the low carb diet due to me being diabetic but i dont care as it will be another step closer.

havent got pre op appointment yet but will let you know what happens after i have had mine.

im so excited for you

xxxx

Back