• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Great day

BIG KIM

I am a *NEW* Man!
I'm feeling very alive today. I finished a 12 hour Night shift this morning and went straight for a swim. did 12 lengths in an Olympic sized pool. then I got 4 hours sleep, then did an hour in the Gym tis afternoon. I also Biked 8 miles today as well, biking back and forth. :) :cool:

I'm feeling very alive today. I finished a 12 hour Night shift this morning and went straight for a swim. did 12 lengths in an Olympic sized pool. then I got 4 hours sleep, then did an hour in the Gym tis afternoon. I also Biked 8 miles today as well, biking back and forth. :) :cool:

Hi Kim.

You should be really proud of yourself. Just one thing that bothered me .. 4 hours sleep - it's not nearly enough. You've ripped your muscle tissue and it needs time to repair (usually done during sleep) ... all part of the muscle building process.

Please try and get more sleep.

I hope I'm not jumping to conclusions or I'm being rude or forward. :hug99:

(see point 8 The Top 10 Muscle Building Tips)

also

http://www.ibodz.com/muscle-building-tips

Muscle building tips [4]: get plenty of sleep

The importance of sleep in relation the fourth of our muscle building tips should not be overlooked. Sleep is undeniably one of the most important parts of the recovery cycle. Muscle building, recovery and repair occur at rest and during sleep. Sleep plays a major role in protein synthesis and gives you the necessary energy for another day in the gym. Ideally, you should aim for between 7-8 hours a night. Although we appreciate with busy lives, it is hard to find time to sleep in the week, make it up on the weekends – as any sleep is good sleep. Failure to do so may delay your muscle building efforts and possibly lead to illness and injury. Read our article on the importance of sleep for building muscle for more detail.

Hi Kim.

You should be really proud of yourself. Just one thing that bothered me .. 4 hours sleep - it's not nearly enough. You've ripped your muscle tissue and it needs time to repair (usually done during sleep) ... all part of the muscle building process.

Please try and get more sleep.

I hope I'm not jumping to conclusions or I'm being rude or forward. :hug99:

(see point 8 The Top 10 Muscle Building Tips)

also
Thanks Hun, I normally get more sleep than that, but I hav work men digging up the pavement outside my house at the moment. :eek:

I really admire you Kim, I am not a cycling or swimming fan and it was hard work just reading what you have done.

look after yourself.

Back