• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Great News

Bellydancer57

Hey my bestest pal in the world has her date for her sleeve. 11 Dec - she has had such a hard time with her funding but it was all worth the struggle.
Trying to get her on here so we can all support her.
Please join me in wishing her all the very best of luck with her op & I will ask you to welcome her on to the losers bench.
Good luck to everyone with their op coming up.:)

Hey my bestest pal in the world has her date for her sleeve. 11 Dec - she has had such a hard time with her funding but it was all worth the struggle.
Please join me in wishing her all the very best of luck with her op & I will ask you to welcome her on to the losers bench.
woohoo!! congrats BD's mate :) xxx

Bellydancer57 said:

Nice one bds mate.well done getting your funding and your date,soon be here.x

Great news . ..we'll shove up to let her in :)

Well done to your friend :) tell her good luck and we hope to see her on here soon xx

Thx so much everyone. Been helping her write letters to MP, Health Trust etc. finally. Now helping her with pre op diet & what to expect with her op. been friends for 30 years. 2 big girls together now hopefully 2 slim girls together. Yippppeee I'm so thrilled for her.

Back