• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Guess its going to be one of those days !

debbieb

Hi, I guess it's goin to be one of those days !!!....been on nights, come home and can't get to sleep !.. Been sick twice this morning, and I've only had a couple of teaspoons of ready brek....AND, I'm back on nights tonight , guess I better try and at least get a couple of hours !.

Oh dear just the water then gotta keep hydrated. dry things like crackers may be xx i must say thankfully i never have been sick have felt it but never actually gone that far usually rights itself with water or ginger snap biscuit x

chrisa said:
Oh dear just the water then gotta keep hydrated. dry things like crackers may be xx i must say thankfully i never have been sick have felt it but never actually gone that far usually rights itself with water or ginger snap biscuit x

Thanks chrisa, water it is I guess, as I am waiting for a stretch so that I can eat " normal" food, it's been 12 weeks now since my bypass and due to complications I can only manage soup, yogurts, sloppy weetabix /ready brek...and for some reason cheese !, I have got an EMERGENCY ( ha,ha ! )appointment with my surgeon at royal derby, but it is not for another 6 weeks !!...if that's an emergency, then I would hate to see how long routine appointments take ! Lol. X

I suddenly developed an intollerance to milky stuff once I identified that I started to feel loads better. Hope things change for you soon x

I hope things sort for you soon chick xxx

I can't beleive 6 weeks is an emergency appointment its shocking really isn't it? My sister recently had her gall bladder removed by keyhole and an umbilical hernia repaired, she hasn't been well since the surgery in November 2011. She has has several lots of antibiotics as her belly button has not healed it is open and she has to keep it dressed as it weeps and smells as you can imagine she has to go in I think its the end of next month to have it sewn up they could have done that when the surgeon checked it ova with a local but no she has had to wait like you digusting really. xx

Thanks everyone,
It's like I've got use to just soup and yogurts now, occasionally I slip the odd food in like instant mash, pkt of French fries etc and I van tolerate them, but on the other hand some days I can be sick with ready brek , soup, even custard pots.. So it's just down to me controlling what I eat, and knowing what makes me sick,
But it is so frustrating because I can go a couple of days , maybe a week without being sick then I start to think am I imagining it? , is it me?, and I slip in something different in,like the other day a small piece of egg, and I was sick 6 times through the night !! ..
So, I guess it's a case of watch what I eat , and roll on the 2nd may !

Well I posted on here that I had a bit of a do early Sunday mornign after a night out, I had had a lean bacon chop for my lunch with leeks now I know they take some chewing and after my night out I had a chicken burger no bun or salad or chips just burger with garlic sauce and i was crippled with pain lower part of my stomach I am beginning to wonder if its meat like that that wont digest very well cos it felt like something was trapped that couldn't get through. We had pork for Sunday lunch and it went down ok so for tea I thought i would have couple slices of lean pork and bit apple sauce three bites and discomfort started in my upper half as if it was sticking I didn't eat it just had weetabix instead, had thought it was constipation so had fybogel sachet at 5pm then 9pm and one this morning have been to toilet and am ok now there but haven't eaten anymore meat and been ok today so gona have to monitor eating meat to see if thats what problem is i hope not though. xx

Back