• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'll be out tomorrow!!

drod78

I got my surgery on August 6th. The only pain that has really hurt me was the air they left inside of me when stitched me up. It was the worst cramping feeling that I have ever had not even the morphine helped. I only slept an hour and a half last night. I am sleep deprived right now feeling like an insomniac. They have finally taken my IV off and all those loud machines. The Dr decided to leave me another day so I can rest and get this pain under control. I have walked in circles quite a few times to get this gas out I have burped a few times but not fully emptied out yet. They have given me oxicotin and some form of Motrin in my IV which is helping me alot. Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll be home relaxing in my own bed. I just hope I get a good nights sleep tonight since I haven't slept a wink.

poor you - sounds uncomfortable. Hope you sleep well tonight xx

Glad to hear the surgery went well. You'll soon be home in your own bed and embarking on your new life. This part will seem a small part of your journey soon. Keep positive x

Congrats on having your surgery done... Hope the pain eases very soon ..

Back