• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Guilty Confession

k8y bear

Fair Fat and over Fourty!
:( I have a cofession and i'm ashamed of myself!!!
Here goes........
Last night i was so hungry i ate one of my hubby's left over sandwich's!!!!

A whole slice of bread with flora, ham and red sauce..ugghhh i know, you wouldn't have it free in a raffle!!
I was soooo hungry and as i've got a flare up at the moment i couldn't get out to the shops, in the day i looked in the fridge and there was nothing in there i could eat, (i put my yogurts in my milk and make a shake) so i had gone most of the day not having anything apart from my oxo.
I'm so worried now that my liver will have swollen back up??
It serves me right i know, i had the choice of saying no, but my tum was sooooo hungry.
Am i being a prat??
Wouldn't be the first time hahahahaha

oooo we all have a moment of weakness knuckle down and stick to the rest of the pre op diet.... you dont wanna be waking up with surgery not done as a result of a moment of weakness sweetpea... i know they can tell if you ve stuck to the diet or not, but im sure and hoping that one peice of bread wont do harm x

It is just one slip up, I am sure you will be fine. I was allowed limited amounts of bread on my pre op diet so I'm sure if you commit to the rest of your diet it will not make a difference.

The important thing is that you don't give up thinking you have 'ruined everything' like I used to on diets. That is how you would sabotage your efforts. Let it be a solitary slip in an otherwise successful pre op!

Good luck my love. It seems a million years ago now for me as so much more has happened since and you still have it all to come!

I am sure you will be ok

i ended up eating a little shicken during my milk diet....got to a point where i just NEEDED solid food lol

I find bread so hard to resist and have to keep it out of sight but I could have cupboard full of biscuits and sweets and they never bother me.
Even worse is the smell of toast.....

dont beat yourself up im having a band fitted on the 14th aug ,i havent stuck to the diet at all ive been on holiday the last 2 week came back yesterday all ive done is eat drink and smoke , so im going back on the diet from today i was told has long has you stick to 1000 cal your be ok so a little bit of your hubs sandwich shouldn't do much harm now if you ve been eating like i have then you should worry im just hoping they will do my band oh well i ll find out saturday oops im shitting it lol

Thanks Girls, I feel such a daft cat bag, a real stupid moment of weekness, but you know Kelly, that's what frightens me hun, i'd cry if i woke up and they said it was too big...spose all i can do is not make another mistake and keep everythng crossed! XXX

Biggy i hear you, bread is my devil!!!
Kerrylee, has it been that bad? Good luck to you babe xxxx

you ll be fine sweetpea x

yep ive been really bad wouldnt surpise me if they wont do op the only thing is im private so might get away with it ,
it was just so hard got date for op 2 days before my holiday tried my hardest had salad and meat like i was told i could have, but just couldnt stick to it when it was time to do milk and yoghurt diet so being really good from now to sat not that it will make any change fingers cross is all i can do

K8y bear don't worry about one slice of bread, you've been good the rest of the time! A lot of people 'stray' slightly on the diet. I did the food diet and i had a slice of bread a couple of times as i was that hungry, your liver will be fine hun. Just stick to the straight n narrow now! Make sure you got your yoghurts n stuff in the night before just in case you have another bad day when you can't make the shops. You will be fine and will get your op!

Kerrylee, your story worries me slightly especially knowing Mr Super is a stickler, the only saving grace i can see is that you are private patient... If i was you i'd stick to your diet religiously from now and pray like heck. I hope he can still conduct your operation safely xx

Thanks Hun.
Had a Good day at work today? Did you avoid the smell of cooking again lol. xx

Its your hubbies fault for not eating his sandwiches lol only joking! Try not to worry about it, i'm sure you'll be fine and you've now got it out of your system. I'm dreading the part your at now because i know its going to be hell, good luck with the rest of your diet xxx

Hahaha Joanne, you know i did blame him as well!!
How funny, I mean, how rude to leave his uneaten lunch in my veiw!! xxxx

Kerrylee fingers are crossed for you hunni xxxx

Hahaha Joanne, you know i did blame him as well!!
How funny, I mean, how rude to leave his uneaten lunch in my veiw!! xxxx

Kerrylee fingers are crossed for you hunni xxxx

If its any consolation i would have eaten it to, i have no self control, it would have been shouting at me, eat me! eat me! lol :)

Kerry don't be cross with yourself. You have a coupe of options, get your head down and stuck into your diet and cross your fingers all is well. Or....not so nice, ring your provider and explain and see when the next available surgery date would be or if they think you will still be okay for surgery!

Back